Photo courtesy RosemaryStevens.com - Click to learn more...
Though award-winning authoress Rosemary Stevens has appeared on countless bestseller lists for her Beau Brummell Mystery Series - and other works of fiction, something far from her imagination startled her awake earlier this week in Los Angeles...

At 3am Monday morning, just after Mother’s Day, I was awakened by the sound of running feet and raised voices in the hallway outside my apartment. My son, Tom, met me in the living room both of us wondering what the noise was. I have to admit my first thought was “drunken brawl.”

But it wasn’t anything as tame as a couple of drunks. Through the peephole, I could see five or six masked firemen in full gear standing outside our door, more firemen quickly filling up the hallway. And there was smoke. Lots and lots of thick, yellowish smoke. In seconds, the firemen were pounding on our door and telling us... (read more...)

Submitted by Brian Humphrey, Spokesman
Los Angeles Fire Department
0 komentar